Wednesday, June 29, 2016

The women's group that I am apart of at church, is starting a study tonight on Ruth.  I decided to bible journal as we go through.  Tonight we are doing the introduction and chapter 1.

In chapter 1, Ruth and Naomi, her daughter-in-law struggle with a decision and so I journaled this.

I encourage you to read chapter 1 with us.  Tomorrow, I will come back with my notes and share them with you.  Whoever, you are. LOL

Traveling is another passion of mine.  I would leave tonight to go on a trip if I could.  But it will have to wait until this weekend.  I am heading to ATL for a weekend with the family.  Sister will be heading out of town for several months in August, so I want to spend as much time with her as possible.

So, what are your passions?  What do you like to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment